Sunday, February 21, 2010

Orphanage Visit and Local Family Visits In Shanghai!


Learning some great Kung-Fu skills from the famous Kung FU school in Beijing! We taught them the maccarena and soldier boy while they taught us the art of Kung Fu!


At an orphanage in Beijing with 300 kids who were abandoned by their parents...
This was such an emotional moment, and I truly hope I can go back to this same orphange one day and provide them with the care that they each deserve! I taught this little boy my famous "cutting off my finger" trick..he was AMAZED and then showed it to all of his friends!


My badminton buddy at the orphanage..we played for one hour straight!


Tug of war between the kids from the orphanage and the Semester at Sea-ers...I joined the kids' side :)


Rickshaw ride with my fellow Cincy buddy, Katie, as we went to a local home for dinner and dumpling making in Beijing!

No comments:

Post a Comment